Interview someone — a friend, another blogger, your mother, the mailman — and write a post based on their responses.
Photographers, artists, poets: show us DETAILS.
Ten Questions I asked my daughter:
1) What is your favourite food?
2) If you could get anything in the world, what would you choose?
3) What is your biggest accomplishment of which you are proud?
Starting a TWITTER account
4) What makes you angry?
When people interrupt me when I am talking
5) What is your favourite music?
6) Who is your greatest hero/heroine?
7) Who is your best friend?
8) What do you want to be when you grow up?
9) What is your most cherished memory?
Meeting BETHANY MOTA
10) What is your favourite possession?
Other interesting posts in this category?
(These questions were put to me by my daughter Soumya who is 8+ years old and is in Pri-3. I have kept her words intact )
- How was the first person on earth created?
- How did he/she find another person to marry?
- Who was first, male or female?
- If they reproduced and reproduced, we must have developed. Does that mean that we are all related?
- If we are all related, how did we split into so many families?
- Some scientists say that we developed from apes but where did the apes come from?
- After the first man and lady reproduced, how did their son/daughter find another person to marry?
- What if there was no first person on earth and we didn’t come from apes, how were we created?
- Did we develop from micro-organisms or bacteria?
- How did they make language?